The room is currently the home of:
The Housekeeper bot developed by Baum mit Augen in the room helps us to manage the room more efficiently. It runs the following services:
|CheckYerFlags||CheckYerFlags is a robot developed by filnor to notify when a user reaches a certain flag count.|
|Thunder||Thunder is a robot developed by Ashish Ahuja to check if the other bots are up and running.|
|Hermes||Hermes is a robot developed by filnor to help remember developers of other bots, and ping groups of them.|
There are currently 2 guest bots running in the room:
- SmokeDetector – Built and maintained by the Charcoal Team.
- EditMonitor – Built and maintained by ProgramFOX.
There are a few bots which are under development. You can find them at the Workshop
- Sockite – Bot to detect users for voting irregularities.
- Boson – Bot to track any content for any site.
- Revenant – Bot to track recreated tags.
NON STACK OVERFLOW BOTS
- UserStalker – Bot to monitor users upon creation.
- CitationDetector – Bot to monitor comments on Hinduism.SE
The following other bots are also present in the room, but they are still under development and may not be available.
- Fire Alarm – Bot to check for low quality posts.
- Hatman – Bot to welcome users and to help kill time.
- Unistack – Bot to help detect duplicate posts.
- ArgBot – Bot to help monitor comments on Interpersonal.SE